Professional Practice Goal 2017-2018
Professional Practice Goal
Grade two teachers will learn to utilize the Electronic Report Card by the end of the 2017-2018 school year.
Professional Practice Goal(s): Planned Activities
Describe actions the educator will take to attain the professional practice goals. Activities may apply to individual and/or team. For each action, list supports/resources from the school/district*, and the timeline/frequency. List as many actions as may be required.
- We will attend district and site based staff meeting that will give an overview of the electronic report card system.
- We will meet with other second grade teachers, building secretary, and technical support staff as necessary.
- We will fully utilize SchoolBrains for completing the online report cards.
Support/Resources from School District:
- The district/School will provide professional development on the online report card system.
- The school’s building principal will provide additional coaching, if needed, to support classroom teacher.
- By December1, 2017 We will have completed the training offered on site and complete the first set of report cards online.
- By March 30, 2018 We will be using the online component of the online report card system alone.
- By June1, 2018 We will have completed the implementation of the online report card system.