Chicopee Education Association
Corresponding Secretary’s Report
June 16th-September 17th, 2014
1. A $25.00 donation was made to the Lawrence Schools Foundation, Lawrence, KS, in memory of Mary Jo Lotton, mother of Denise Freisberg (CCHS).
2. Get Well flowers were sent to Fred Pelczar (CHS).
3. Get Well flowers were sent to Mary Hogan (Bowe).
4. A congratulations card was sent to Dawn Amell (Bowe) for the birth of her boy.
5. A congratulations card was sent to Sarah Graves (Bowe) for the birth of her girl.
6. A congratulations card was sent to Melissa Sullivan (Bowe) for the birth of her boy.
7. A sympathy card as well as a $25.00 donation was made to the CEA Scholarship Fund in memory of Richard K. Auclair, father of Jason Auclair (CHS) and father-in-law of Sarah Auclair (CHS).
8. A sympathy card was sent to Laurie Cognac (Bowe) and a $25.00 donation was made to the Willimansett Nursing Home Activities Fund in memory of Ruth Cognac, mother of Matthew Cognac (Bellamy).
9. A sympathy card was sent to Michelle Foley (CCHS) in memory of her sister-in-law, Laurel Cantwell.
10. A $25.00 donation was made to the St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral Endowment Fund in memory of Nicholas G. Coidakis, father of Lucia Kazakos (CHS).
11. A $25.00 donation was made to the CEA Scholarship Fund in memory of Norma Pelczarski (former CEA member), mother of Linda Low (retired Chicopee teacher).
12. A $25.00 donation was made to the Thomas J. OConnor Animal Control and Adoption Center in memory of William E. Murray, father of Mary Murray (Bellamy) and grandfather of Alexis Delahunt (Bellamy).
13. Chicopee Comprehensive thanked CEA for, “your generous donation to Pat’s scholarship fund.”
14. Michael Coscore thanked CEA for, your thoughtfulness and generosity.”
15. Joy Burke and Jennifer Leland thanked CEA for a donation in memory of their father to the D’Amour Center.
16. Denise and Steve Freisberg thanked CEA for the card and donation in memory of Denise’s mother.
17. The family of Carol A. Sarcia (relation of L. Ryan of Chicopee) thanked CEA for, “your kindness and sympathy at a time when it was deeply appreciated.”
18. Fred Pelczar thanked CEA for the floral arrangement and card and informs us that he hopes to be back soon.
Is there a member that you know of that CEA should acknowledge?
E-mail Jason Surprise at email@example.com with the details.