By June of 2019, I will gain a better understanding of the core program.
- I will make a conscientious effort to use technology, the apps involved, the digital library and the differentiated instruct that has been preplanned.
- I will be sure to use more of the unit tests as opposed to the selection tests
- More next-generation assessments and observations versus generic self-made assessments.
- I will use my assessment to inform my instructional planning.
- By June of 2019 through open-minded attendance at professional development and colleague collaboration time, I will familiarize myself with the online management system of the core program offers flexibility in planning, teaching, learning, progress monitoring and assessing
- By June 2019, I will begin to utilize the tracking standards mastery by using the online components of the core program.
- By June of 2019, I will better collaborate with my department by sharing what resources in the core program have worked for different students.
- We can hold each other accountable by sharing out a lesson in a new component each week and trying the new component with fidelity.